Core topics will be:
- Sustainability for research data and applications
- Subject-specific repositories
- Networking, associations and initiatives>
- Research data infrastructures vs. data centers
- Operating and business models (Who is going to pay for it?)
- Visibility of research data
- Legal issues
As part of the conference, a trade fair on technology for research data in the humanities will take place. Programmfabrik will present software for the department on site at the booth with easydb . The solution supports the merging of media and data, the utilization for research and teaching and also their presentation to the outside.
If you have any questions, please contact Sebastian Klarmann (Programmfabrik) on site. You are also welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you will find the program for the conference. We are looking forward to exciting contents and interesting discussions.