Go Lover & Expert wanted! (f/m)
Programmfabrik GmbH is located in the heart of Berlin and provider of the web-based technology easydb. easydb is a flexible repository for media data with relational structured metadata. In the field of Public Relations and marketing easydb.digitalasset is successfully used as digital asset management system. easydb.university, easydb.museum and easydb.archive are based on the same code. These modular solutions are used for the management of cultural heritage, teaching resources and research data.
The new easydb backend will be written in Go.
We are hiring a talented developer to expand our backend team for the future product development.
What you get:
- Work in a small ambitious team
- Work with Postgres, Sqlite, RabbitMQ, Minio, Elastic, CircleCI, Github, Kubernetes, Docker & more
- Use your favorite OS for development
We seek an experienced software professional with a mature understanding of paradigms, syntax and structures in Go. In addition you distinguish yourself through commitment, team spirit, creativity and a sense of responsibility. You corresponde with many of the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in developing server applications (any language)
- 1+ year of Go experience (professional or fun projects)
- Good communication skills English or German
We offer you a challenging and exciting full-time job opportunity:
- Being part of a successful growing company
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Thorough induction training, extraordinary willingness to help and spirit
- Located at Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin with excellent transportation links
- Start immediately
- On site in Berlin (East)
- Full-time (40 h)
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your convincing application with detail of your salary expectations via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in a coding example or optionally a TicTacToe. We are looking forward to your application!