Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Programmfabrik GmbH is located in the heart of Berlin and provider of the web-based technology easydb. easydb is a tool to create repositories for media data with relational structured metadata. In universities, museums and institutions easydb is used to manage cultural heritage, teaching resources and research data. In the field of public relations and marketing easydb instances are used as digital asset management system. We are looking forward to launch fylr the next version as SaaS cloud solution, too.
We are hiring a passionate developer to expand our frontend team as part for the product development.
As part of our innovative team you will work on the 5th version of our product easydb:
- Active participation and planning of the user interface development
- Ongoing optimization of existing easydb interfaces
- Creating automated unit and end-to-end tests
We seek an experienced software professional with passion, team spirit, creativity and responsibility. Required skills are:
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience with emphasis on web design/web development in professional or private projects
- Experience with Typescript, web frameworks is an advantage
- Experience with browser and cross-device development, responsive design and web accessibility
- Creative mind & good problem solving skills
- Bug fixes in current CoffeeScript web app
- Evaluate & choose a modern web frameworks for React, Vue, or Angular
- Support transforming current CoffeeScript web app to new typescript based system
We offer you a challenging and exciting full-time job opportunity:
- Being part of a successful, growing company
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Excellent working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Thorough induction training, extraordinary willingness to help and collegial spirit
- Located at Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin with excellent public transportation links
- Start immediately
- Full time (40h)
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send Martin your convincing application with detail of your salary expectations via e-mail at: email@example.com. We are interested in a coding example or optionally a TicTacToe. We are looking forward to your application!