Compulsory Internship (f/m)
Programmfabrik GmbH is located in the heart of Berlin and provider of the web-based technology easydb. easydb is a flexible repository for media data with relational structured metadata. In the field of Public Relations and marketing easydb.digitalasset is successfully used as digital asset management system. easydb.university, easydb.museum and easydb.archive are based on the same code. These modular solutions are used for the management of cultural heritage, teaching resources and research data. We are looking forward to launch easydb.digitalasset as standardized SaaS cloud solution by the beginning of 2017.
Within a compulsory internship practical expirience can be gained in the area of product development and quality assurance.
Programmfabrik offers students the possibility to gain practical knowlege in the field of software development and quality assurance. We reccommend a duration of at least 3 month:
As part of our innovative team you will work on the 5th version of our product easydb:
- test basic and special client features
- write detailed bug reports and work in close cooperation with our developers
- make manuell and automated Software-Testing for quality assurance
- use and deepen your own coding knowledge
Following knowledge can be used and expanded:
- System administration Debian/Ubuntu Linux Server + Windows Clients
- Frontend Design with HTML + SCSS or Photoshop
- Support & Documentation in German and English
- you are studying computer sience or a relevant subject according to your coding skills
- you have a good sense for trends, design and usability
- you maintain a responsible and thorough way of working
- Excellent working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Independent work and responsibility
- Thorough induction training, extraordinary willingness to help and collegial spirit
- Located at Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin with excellent public transportation links
Have we sparked your interest? Please send us your unsolicited application via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.