Full text search, expert search, filter search
Digital diathek or repository for research and teaching
Archive, manage metadata and research in an academic context
The availability of digital data in humanities and natural sciences disciplines opens up new opportunities and methods. The use of database systems is essential. easydb.university is designed to be used in a university environment and can be adapted to application requirements thanks to its high level of flexibility.
easydb for research and teaching
- Web-based and structured management, editing, research, publishing
- For use as a media library or to build digital repositories
- Clear and concise user interface for comfortable use
- Strong API for connecting additional services
Support for scientific work
- Work in full screen, alongside the image and with zoom for details.
- Edit records individually or in batches in the group editor
- Edit vocabularies, thesauri, authority data and taxonomies directly or integrate them from external sources.
- View meta information about the file and track the change history of the data record
Research, edit and present
- Create your own collections and invite or share them to collaborate
- Rotate, mirror, crop: create versions directly in easydb
- Share, publish or export collections of data sets via link
- Prepare, save, show or export presentations in easydb for further use.
Use data and metadata in a variety of ways
- Metadata mapping for importing and exporting data
- Download in various pre-configured file formats
- Carry out simple or regular exports for further use, e.g. delivery to portals
- OAI-PMH interface
Features at a glance
Editing per record or batch in the group editor
Manage versions with originals and create them in easydb
Create collections and manage projects
Create presentations and double projections directly in easydb
Manage vocabularies, taxonomies and other metadata in lists
Control users, roles and rights
Configure data imports and exports as needed
Use interfaces for extensions and plugins